Thursday, March 25, 2010

Gifts....

I'm feeling tired and a bit overwhelmed by the events of the last few days. It's such a blessing to have the girls here now...yet the road ahead will be long. I can't wait to see them and hold them and I know it'll be a long time from now. I can't even imagine how Vicki and Walid are feeling. It's like they've had the wind knocked out of them. They went down to see the girls today and said it was very hard seeing them hooked up to so many wires. Than the sweeties started to cry and so of course that just ripped their hearts out. Through all of this I've come to three conclusions....God is AWESOME....Miracles do happen...and my family is wonderful. The love and support we give each other is really nice. We're in no way perfect...but we love each other and always will. I can't imagine my life without my sister...and now I can't imagine life without her daughters. I love them so much already. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts anyone?