Sunday, February 20, 2011

Change

Times are a changin in my life. Oh how change gives me mixed emotions. I love the excitment and the what's gonna happen thing, yet at the same time, those are the very two things that cause me stress! Make sense?!?!? Looking for a new job is never fun or easy. It's something I don't look forward to doing, yet I wonder what it is I'll end up doing. Part of me thinks...maybe now is the time to return to school...but yet I think "am I crazy"?!?!? Bill's in school full time and right now or should I say for the last four years, I've been supprting him on his journey. Should I join him in that journey or would that be just too much? I know that whatever I end of doing, I want it to count. I want to make a difference in a good and important way. I know that I can make a difference anywhere and I know I made one at my old job, but I guess what I'm saying is I would love to feel that what I'm doing matters. I would love to do volunteer jobs! Unfortunatly, I have bills that must get paid and so full time volunteer work just can not be. I could do some on the side however! I always feel my best when I'm helping others. In my reality, that's what it's all about. :) I have written here for sometime and see what happens? Things change! lol I know it's part of life and one in which I'll do my best at handling. x

1 comment:

  1. For some reason it won't let me leave a comment on your new post? But. I'm glad you're back and I'm excited that you will be posting all about all of your boys. Keep us up to date, even on what you might think are the mundane details. We're curious:)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts anyone?