Saturday, April 17, 2010

Comfort...

Yesterday in the hospital chapel I prayed and prayed for Lalia. I know with out a doubt that God is hearing my prayers. I'm glad I went down to the chapel...God met me there and I could feel his comforting presence. I know that no matter what happens, God will never leave us or forsake us. When I read that verse at my highschool graduation ceremony in front of all those people...little did I know that years down the road that verse would become so pivital in my life. This is his promise to us and one that I believe without a doubt. Tragedy will befall us...but God never leaves us during these times. He stands with us...holding us and comforting us. I'm so thankful for this.

Yesterday was a very hard day...and we don't know what is on the horizon. Praying for you sweet Lalia. Praying for you sweet Aliya. You girls have stolen our hearts! We love you. xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts anyone?