Friday, April 16, 2010

More thoughts...

Every day is filled with Gods Grace. But do we see and feel it in the good times as well as the bad? Something I've been thinking much on lately. Do we praise God not only in the easy times but in the hard times as well? How far does our faith and loyalty reach? It's seems like when times are breezy....we say oh Thank God......but when the hand has changed...we say Thank God? Thank God for what? For the pain.?..the suffering.?...yes....thank him for such things because out of such hardships come such blessings. WE go through the fire so God can refine us. Is it not amazing and wonderful that we are being refined my God himself? A powerful thought for me!

I love God with my whole being....but I have not always been so strong in my faith. There was a time when I didn't care to say too much about it to others. I still won't force it on people or push it down their throats....but what I most want people to remember about me when I die are a few things. My love for God.....my family and my love in helping others. These treasures I hope people will remember me for. What do you want to be remembered for? What are the closest things to you heart? I think of Lalia and Aliya and what they face everyday.... I saw God in them when I last saw them. God is everywhere....he's among us all....no matter how big or small we are. Growing up and even now...there are so many times when I want to give God a great big hug. I've come to realize when we reach out to others...we are indeed hugging the God of the universe. That for me, is huge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts anyone?