Tuesday, June 7, 2011

We all have those moments when we look at our kids ant think "when did they get so big?" I've been having a lot of those moments lately. I was looking through some pics last night and came across one of Dad and Max. Max looked like he was three and as much as I smiled at the picture, I also wanted to cry. He's growing up so fast...just today while eating lunch, I had a rather nice grown up conversation with him and it really blew me away. Than there's Dane, my baby...only he's not a baby anymore. He's so stinkin cute and wise for his age. He likes to pretend play with me and the other day we were playing "Heaven". God made us some cookies and we did all sorts of fun things. :) I love how Dane's face lights up when we play and I can almost see the wheels turning in his head.

On another note, Bill's getting close to his internship being over. At times, I feel like we never see each other...but I can't tell u how proud I am of him! He's really blown me away with his go get em attitude. It'll be so nice when he gets a job doing what he went to school for. I'm hoping and praying that will be soon. As for me, I'm doing what I do...being a wife and mother. It's a good thing and I like it. Watching my boys grow into who they are has been the best thing in my life so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts anyone?