Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Yada Yada

It's late. I should be in bed. I should've been in bed hours ago. So? Why am I still up? This is me time! I'm really needing some better habits though. Why is it SO hard to change?!??! Max and I went for a nice long bike ride yesterday and it felt so good. made me think we should that more often....we have trails throughout our neighborhood and we need to take advantage of them more often. I guess that's one impovement to an otherwise lazy week! This weather I swear is making me more lazy than I usually am! I have heard that the weekend is going to be nice and I can't wait! I've been wanting to take the boys out to the Alpaca farm not far from here. So...if anyone want's to go with us, let me know. Oh, and bring a camera...good shots I'm sure! What a random post, but just how I'm feeling at one in the morning. Well...off to bed for me. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts anyone?