Friday, May 27, 2011

weather

Up until a week ago, the lack of continual sunshine didn't bother me much. Now it does....guess what it's right now?!?! yep, raining. I think it's time for me to go on a country drive to remind myself why it rains all the time here. It sure is beautiful and thus all the wetness. I just have no motivation and not seeing a blue sky is making me feel claustrophobic. I really have nothing to complain about being that the Mid-West is having a horrible time with Tornado's! I think that the lack of sunshine can really mess with a persons moods, and motivation. I know it has with me. So, I'll take a deep breath and pray for some sun. P.s WHOEVER'S DOING THE RAIN DANCE, CAN STOP NOW!! I don't miss Colorado, but I miss Colorado sunshine...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts anyone?