Monday, May 2, 2011

History....

Well my boys, some history happened tonight. While you two where in bed fast asleep, Daddy and I were watching CNN and finding out that Osama Bin Laden had been killed. Almost ten years ago, on Sept. 11th a terrorist group headed by Osama Bin Laden flew two airplanes into the Twin Towers in New York City and they flew a plane into the Pentagon and one crashed in a field in Pennsylvania. This day was HORRIFIC as thousands of people died. Terrorism had come to our shores before this time but not in such a big and mighty way. American soldiers and soldiers from other Countries went into the Middle East to find this man. Nearly ten years later, this man was found and killed. As I watched the news tonight, I did not feel joy nor relief at this occurrence. I simply thought "He is one of many" Unfortunately in our world, we have a lot of angry, hateful people who want nothing more than to hurt others. This I believe will never end. Another evil man will rise up and take this mans place. This man's legacy will go on and his "army" will continue. I don't like to sound so bleak, but it's the truth.

I wish you had a perfect world to live in...but you don't. None of us do...that is what Heaven is and someday we will be there. But until than, always do what's right. Live in justice and for justice, live a full life and always be thankful to God for all that happens in your life, good and bad. Gods plan is the only plan that matters. History was made tonight, but I wish it never had to be done. I wish 9/11 never happened...but it did. That is reality and so is the fact that I'm not joyful over this mans demise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts anyone?