Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My hubby

I was thinking today at how much I love my husband. In fact, my love for him has grown over the years. Isn't that how it should be? I believe a good marriage is something special and to be treasured. I treasure mine...my hubby and my boys. I've done a lot of growing up over the years, and I'm so thankful that Bill has been so supportive as sometimes growing pains can be just that, painful! I've been doing some reflecting because our nine year wedding anniversary is coming up in June. I'm very proud of Bill in fact I heard myself talking about him a lot at my new temp job. I bet the people I was working with felt as though they knew him. :) Sometimes we just need to stop and give thanks for the people that God has brought to us. I give thanks daily but what I mean by that is really think about who you're giving thanks for and than tell them you are thankful for them. It never hurts to share a kind word..in fact, we should share them a lot more than we do.

I don't want to look back and realize I took my family for granted. Appreciate them everyday! xxx

p.s. I'm headed to Portland tomorow with Max and his class for Cinco de mayo. I'll take pic's with my new camera and share them here. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts anyone?