Sunday, June 12, 2011

Yesterday we met up with John and the girls for the Hot Rod event in Sherwood. It was a lot of fun! We took the shuttle over to the event area and I left my camera on the bus. Luckily I figured it out kind of quickly when I went to take a pic and didn't have my camera. I panicked a little because this is my brand new camera that Bill bought me for Mother's day! I was hoping and praying someone didn't make off with it...As Bill was walking back to the shuttle area, the driver drove past him and stopped and gave Bill my camera! Oh, I was so happy when Bill came back and had "precious" with him. Thus the day continued without anymore drama, just lots of smiles from the kiddos. Max enjoyed looking inside the cars and seeing how fast they go...he would then relay this information to Chloe who would squeal with delight. We stopped and got the kids snow cones and than went for some shade. While in the shade, we watched kids in big,plastic balls filled with air bouncing on water. That looked like so much fun. Maybe next year the kids can go....Max wanted to go this year. After we walked around for a bit longer, we rode back on the shuttle and went to J&J's for a short, nice visit.

I love doing things that are free and without expectations. Often times those are the things that are the coolest. We really enjoyed our day and it was nice that Bill could hang out with us for most of the day! Usually he's working, so it was really nice to have his company with us. Today is Sunday and the boys and I went to church. It was a really good message and made me think about prayer. Dewy's such a good teacher! I'm so thankful I found a church that teaches me and has helped to grow me. I just wish Bill could come with us. Someday! That's all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts anyone?